Sunday, September 13, 2009

10 things to Describe me!!

hmm..o well..Elo kevin is here and this is my 1st time open up my blog..erm erm..10 thing~~lets start!!
(thinking~~) aa!!i got an idea........

Kind - this is what the 1st thing surrounding in my mind ;p erm..duno aa.. ppl always say like that for me 1..when anyone need help i always do all i can do for him/her..

Easygoing - Erm..ya..im...in my mind.."happy live 1 day, unhappy also live 1 day, so why dun hap hap py py live 1 day leh?" hehe..bad example..aiya~every thing happen on me I will so fast settle down and solve it..so my mood will keep happy always..

Valiant - LOL..this is my friend tell me 1..still rmb got 1 time trip my friend fall into a 6m swimming pool...tat time I din't think anything just jump to rescue him but~~hehe..I fail jo...so shout help lo..paisei la..so tat time my friend say me valiant lo...^^

Indulgent - hehe..sometime only la..that I like to splurge on..aiyo..human ma...just blow water only..=p

Nice - I'm a very good friend. I'm always there for my friends, ready to listen, give advice and help. Plus I'm the best secret-keeper in the WORLD!!!...zipp...

Crazy - I'm somehow a bit crazy in fun sense. People usually think I'm a very serious person, but that's only because they dont't see the other crazy side of me. Family and close friendsare the only people who truly see the extent of where my madness goes. Poor them...hehe..

Hyperactive - As just now i mention..I'm crazy!!wakaka..I like to make something funny and interested of my life. Monkey!!I like it~

Active - Hey..not the same as above..active is I make my life more ''zun'', dun look at my body..i like sport and always hang out with my friend to play ball...just inside my body no enuf team work to make my self fit only...=.=

Nocturnal - The represent me like to go lepak at night..I always do that, yam cha wit my friend la...clubbing la...and bla bla bla...

Shy - I'm actually a very shy person. When I was kid, I used to blush when talking to girls, although I got over that later. Anyway up to now, I'm pretty quiet and shy around people I've just met. But...when u close to me....hehehe.....bla~

10 things...enuf....? hey..wait....do u all feel something interesting? lai.. look through all the point I write...u will found some thing....Bla Bla Bla!!!YEAH!! BRAVO!! is my name.....KEVINCHAN!!!hehe..S is extra de la....=p

No comments:

Post a Comment