Thursday, October 15, 2009

Flowchart

Why do you want to use flowchart in your mobile interface design & screen interface design?How will it help users to meet the interactive goals?

Ok, actually the very first come to my mind is the flowchart meaning is a visual can give people knows how to process or design their work in easier way. Why I say so is because flowchart is showing the process step by step, A flowchart helps to clarify how things are currently working and how they could be improved.

Lets come back to the question, why do I want to use flowchart in my design, flowchart can give me brainstorming an idea and also can make my progress smooth. Whenever I do my work I would not confusing or lose track because I can always know where I going on. About the flowchart, when I creating something in my design I can always ask myself a question which is will this thing work? yes or no, if yes then can go ahead if no then get a answer and solve it.

Flowchart will absolutely help my MID & SID a lot, because of this is a interface design so the flowchart will help me think about how does the button on screen can be look obvious and will it work or not? If I press this so what will it happen and so on. It is a crazy helpful think for me.

Actually flowchart not just for business or design, it can be anything. Let me do an example, u can use for your life also, when doing one thing and you make your mind as a flowchart, when I do it will anything happen, if yes then go ahead, if no then what wrong and get an answer and solve it.

Flowchart is really useful in my design, it help me to make sure the thing process is without giving an unknown question and confuse in anyway…

here is some url that you can get more deep understanding about the flowchart..click 1 click 2 and click 3 and also video click v

4 comments:

  1. u have given some good examples.
    then would u really do flowchart in your daily life ? to help u clarify something maybe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya, i totally agree with ur saying that flowchart is very useful for us to brainstorm our ideas. Without brainstorming, we cant have a gud a idea and couldn't do a perfect design to everyone...hehe...

    ReplyDelete
  3. !!!-.- Quite interesting! (learn form Mark Teh when he was speechless)

    Sook Chiung, I want to see what you will comment for whole class. Will you read all? (GG) ^^ Sook Chiung please dont angry. Since i also commented on friend blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. do you agree that flowchart work well with the goals stated?why?

    ReplyDelete